Dawn is available for individual yoga sessions at your home or a local Santa Cruz yoga studio. These personalized sessions are the perfect way to advance your practice and heal injuries or limitations. Beginning and seasoned practitioners will benefit from one-on-one inspiration and refinement.
Also appropriate for friends or partners wanting to grow their practice together.
BENEFITS OF ONE-ON-ONE INSTRUCTION
- One-on-one sessions allow for individual attention and refinement
- Recommended for any student level
- Opportunity to further your knowledge of yoga beyond the asana practice
- Learn more about alignment and anatomy
- Can meet with a group of friends or co-workers for a personal experience or special occasion
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 60 to 90 minute session (agreed upon in advance)
- Design a practice around an intention
- Customized plan to accomplish your goals
- Detailed, alignment-based instruction specific for your body
- Opportunity to ask questions not covered in group classes
- A brief New Student Intake via email helps Dawn plan your session and learn about your needs and expectations.
- Just as regular class attendance is beneficial for your practice, a weekly or bi-weekly individualized session can grow your practice quickly. When you commit to regular private sessions, you get a $10 discount per session.
- Attending group classes regularly and developing a home practice with the poses you work on during your session with Dawn will be instrumental to integrating changes in your body. Dawn is happy to take photos of you during your session to help you remember specific set-ups (especially when using props)
- If you change or cancel your session with less than 24 hrs prior to your appointment you will be charged 50% of the session price.
- If Dawn needs to cancel or change your session with less than 24 hours prior to your appointment you will receive a 50% discount on the next session.