We know that taking time to move and breathe throughout the day offers us more focus and creativity during work. In an effort to do just this, Dawn partners with local companies to offer on-site weekly yoga classes.
Dawn is skilled at accommodating all student levels and abilities. She also has experience with therapeutic techniques for neck/shoulder and back pain, which are helpful techniques for those working long hours at a computer.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE CLASSES
- Helps to lower stress and fatigue
- Assists employees with health and exercise goals
- Employees return to work more focused, calm, and productive
- On-site classes make for an efficient movement offering
- Cost-effective way for a company to invest in wellness for employees
WHAT TO EXPECT
- 60 minute session, often helpful to schedule in the morning or during a lunch break.
- An all-levels practice designed as a counter-balance for sitting in a desk
- Sequences can address a whole array of work-related issues such as neck and shoulder pain from the computer and low back pain from sitting
- Detailed, alignment-based instruction
- All students will be asked to sign a liability waiver
- Regular weekly or bi-weekly classes offer a consistent practice experience for students